Total Page Views of Dil Se Desi Shayari-Poetry Blog by
Visitors w.e.f. 20.00 Hrs IST 26/06/11

Total Page/Topic Views

Recent Topics

Sunday 14 August 2011

And I make it through the rain

And I make it through the rain

www.dilsedesi.co

When you get caught in the rain 
With nowhere to run 
When you're distraught and in pain 
Without anyone 


We keep praying to be saved 
But nobody comes 
And you feel so far away 
That you just cant 
Find your way home 
You can get there alone 
It's okay 
What you say 


I can make it through the rain 
I can stand up once again 
On my own and I know 
That I'm strong enough to mend 
And every time I feel afraid 
I hold tighter to my faith 
And I live one more day 
And I make it through the rain 


Hoo...hoo...doo doo doo 
Ooh...hoo...mmm...hmm... 

www.dilsedesi.co

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Precious Comments Here