Total Page Views of Dil Se Desi Shayari-Poetry Blog by
Visitors w.e.f. 20.00 Hrs IST 26/06/11

Total Page/Topic Views

Recent Topics

Sunday 2 October 2011

The Girl in My Dreams


imagesimages



imagesimagesimagesimages
I now see her face
So what does this mean
The girl that I've seen
The girl in my dreams.



Ive often seen this girl
That walks in my dreams
The one I have prayed for
While down on my knees


When will I meet her
Just one question I ponder
While night after night
In my dreams she wanders.


The face I now see
I have never before
The face is yours
And I worry no more.


You come and you go
When I want you to stay
When will I meet you
Is all I can say.


Soon, you reply
And I know just what you mean
As I wait forever
For the girl in my dreams.




images


images images

1 comment:

Please Leave Your Precious Comments Here