Total Page Views of Dil Se Desi Shayari-Poetry Blog by
Visitors w.e.f. 20.00 Hrs IST 26/06/11

Total Page/Topic Views

Recent Topics

Wednesday 29 February 2012

I want to live in your eyes


I want to live in your eyes, 
die in your arms and be buried in your heart

if i died or travelled far, 
i’d write ur name on every star,so everyone could look up & see, 
dat u mean the world 2 me

There are a million stars and a million dreams, 
you are the only star for me, 
the only dream i dream

You can fall from a bridge, 
you can fall from above, 
but the best way of falling, 
is falling in love!

Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and 
if you ever break that chain you'll break my heart 4ever

How can u tell the rain not 2 fall wen clouds exist?
How can u tell the leaves not 2 fall wen the wind exists?
How can u tell me not 2 fall in love wen u exist?

Romantic

one day the moon send 2 me, 
if your lover makes you cry why don't you leave your lover.. 
i looked at the moon n replied would you every leave your sky?

8 letters, 
3 words, 
1 meaning… 

I LOVE YOU...

1 comment:

Please Leave Your Precious Comments Here