Total Page Views of Dil Se Desi Shayari-Poetry Blog by
Visitors w.e.f. 20.00 Hrs IST 26/06/11

Total Page/Topic Views

Recent Topics

Saturday 14 July 2012

Perfect Love.........


 
                                                                                                                                  



He fills my heart with gentleness 
He touches me with peace 
The beauty of his countenance 
My vision life's timepiece 

 

The way he gathers moonbeams 
The stars that he designs 
The canvas of my heaven 
His art of love enshrines 

 
The walks upon the earth now 
The softness of the grass 
The flowers made of velvet 
This garden ours at last 

 

The hand that touches softly 
He glides across my face 
No gentleness is greater 
Than beauty I embrace 


 
The lips that kiss so gently 
Like whispers of a breeze 
Makes my spirit pirouette 
With love's sweet rhapsody 

 

Words he speaks like parables 
Fulfill my every wish 
I hear him gently telling me 
No love could be like this 


 
All these treasures perfect 
The love we feel divine 
Like waves upon the ocean 
Will last till end of time 


 
Love's journey has no ending 
Like the full moon in its glow 
The circle of our destiny 
It follows where I go 


 
The messenger of beauty 
Will soar across the sky 
For perfect love is gathered 
With the gentle wings that fly.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Precious Comments Here