Total Page Views of Dil Se Desi Shayari-Poetry Blog by
Visitors w.e.f. 20.00 Hrs IST 26/06/11

Total Page/Topic Views

Recent Topics

Monday 19 March 2012

Listened To My Heart


www.DilSeDesi.org

 
To reach for a soul and follow a path to a destiny, 
To stand in the shadows together, To gather the pedals that fall, holding them together as one , To love at first glances, as eyes meet with each other , 
www.DilSeDesi.org
 
To hold the one forever by ones side , 
Releasing the energy from within, that held the meaning of two joined,, Engaged in gentle words to embrace, 
www.DilSeDesi.org 
To hold the gentle smile as you meet my grace, 

This stands to my side for what I hold to love , Then you know when words can stand a hold on you, you must hold to the heart, 

www.DilSeDesi.org 
Walk the destiny and survive the ups and downs , 

Gather all moments and follow the course , For the long journey of love, has been longing once traveled,, When I reached for what held my soul to another, 
www.DilSeDesi.org 
That's held by the sharing of ones heart with each other,

When all seems unfrozen inside and my love comes together, The cold chill meets my soul , warmth plays pleasure to me, This journey will come to a end, 
www.DilSeDesi.org
Then I will know, 

I have reached the end of this journey, my heart will follow Then do I know ,I'm in love , I must have listened to my heart ; For this love is the beginning ,,of what we now have , 
www.DilSeDesi.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Precious Comments Here